Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For the past 27 hrs...

We left him at Tanjong Tekong.
That's his idea of a joke, coming up with ridiculous names.
And he still has not made a single call back home.
Mom is very upset, that he never calls home, she was mopping ard the house this morning.
Saying she misses her son. :
Blame it on he's stubborn refusal to bring his mobilephone. I think he's had enough of the last missing handphone episode.

None of that daily routine 3pm call from him today,
asking "kakak, baba/mama tanya nak makan apa?", "kakak, balik kul brapa??", "kakak, nampak cokelat/handphone charger/ kunci adek, tak?and "kakak, nak kiter amek balik keje?"

I even decided to forego watching Espana and young catalunya porcupine at 3am this morning.

And I lulled myself to sleep last night, singing:
"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
you make me happy when skies are grey,
you never know dear,
how much i love you,
please don't take my sunshine away"

Please make this week pass by faster.
And come back quick, you, Baby Armadillo.
I miss thumb wrestling. :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agaknye public phone ramai org lineup tak. berjam2 tau nak kena queue. mlm ajek plak tu bole call back. sabar ar..nanti die call ok