Monday, June 26, 2006

Mistaken Identity Ver. 1507

Another few of my many pelanduk dua serupa incidents.

- This happens a few weeks back, while I was waiting for Kakak Yanni @ Bugis when she went to the ladies. A mother and daughter, were heard conversing, mother to daughter(of about 4 or 5 yrs old), "Isn't that ur teacher?". The next moment, I saw two expectant looking faces, armed with a ready smile, smiling at me, standing in front of me. To which the young one turning to her mom "No. that's not my teacher". heh.

Did I tell you I got mistaken as a teacher so many2 times, although in actual fact I'm far from it. hah.

- Once, my leg was grabbed by a toddler, to which I believe a relative of his, called out to him "eheh, salah org laaaah, itu bukan your mummy". Isk. Imagine, alangkah terkejot nyer aku, biler dier grabbed kaki aku full force. heh. He looked up, took a step back and ran towards this relative of his. Nasib baik tak nangis.

- My bro was in the ferry back from Tekong when he was approached by this superior,
Stranger: eh kau ader kakak eh?
Baby Armadillo: aaaaah
Stranger: kakak kau umor berapa? Tua berapa tahun dari kau?
Baby Armadillo: Aaaaah, 3 tahun lagi tua.
Stranger: Nama kakak kau, Mariam eh?
Baby Armadillo: Tak ah.

Somewhere out there a certain Mariam's brother must have looked like my own Baby Armadillo.

- This happens when I was stationed at one of trade booths for my co. as a company photographer, I was pat on the back by this tudong gal, "eh you pon ada pat sini! My booth is upfront tau, see you around ok!". Erm, I've never seen her before, although, i did muster a nervous smile. Ain't too sure if she realises she got the wrong person. heh.

1 comment:

demerara said...

dun dun dunnnnn
dooppelganger!