Monday, April 10, 2006

Arsenal, Cinderella of Premiership.

My Gunners just got into ANOTHER defeat by ManShitUSA.
Phillipe was fantastic, my heart goes out to him for his defending brilliance. (I used to refrain from praising this dude BUT he was exceptional today.)
Despite, the disappointing result, am very glad with our performance.
For playing football, the way it should be.

I just hope we are not MENTALLY bruised from this aftermath.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Kudos to Chelsea for winning their match. Wonderful comeback act.

I finally caught NARCO: The Secret Adventures of Gustav Klopp.
After months of waiting.
Disturbingly funny and they have those wonderful 'transitional' shots which is NICE.
I don't mind watching it again.
GUILLAME CANET!

Maybe, I was too happy watching Guillame that I decided to take bus home.
I missed long bus rides.
So I walked from The Cathay to Chijmes.
Bad move because I was alone AND I had to pass by already dark Sg Art Museum walkway as it was close to eleven. And it was eerie.
960 took a very longg time and I reached home after 12, which I continue to more Guillame Canet, with "Love me if you dare".

No comments: