Thursday, September 15, 2005

mengamok.

Remember that entry about my stuffs not delivered. This is the continuation.
I think when ppl WORK so looong in a particular place eventhough if they are just a blardey recep... they act as if they own the blardey place.
And worse, just because THEY THINK I am a pushover. They EXPECT me to coordinate my own purchases, WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED SALES recep THEN IF I HAD TO DO ALL THAT?? I don't mind helping out, BUT HOW IN THE HELL WOULD I KNOW THE SALES PROCEDURE!!!
AND GUESS WHAT!!! they did not even RESERVE my purchases... And its sheer bad luck that particular one that is not available is my best bud order, which meant for her family. I had to make my best bud wait for weeks for me to pass those things to her... and WORST STILL...
now she even had to wait for the next shipment.
pfft.

Babe, aku tahu ko nak belikan ur famille.
Besok gua hantar pi Clementi or CCK mrt ko peh barang OKai?...
manyx5 sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Request A Quote
Find tools and resources for web hosts of all sizes including private label support services, customer demo's and control panel tools and resources.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a 3 credit report agencies blog. It pretty much covers 3 credit report agencies related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)