Saturday, September 10, 2005

thwarted.

First, I was nagged for giving her a LOT of things to do. Everyone is busy and everyone had LOADs of things to do. She thinks i was blardey shaking leg while she's working her ass off.
Yeah.. i am so farking lazy that i work on a not-suppose-to-work Saturday rite? I could whine and complain to my superior but i thought the better and not to cause unneccessary uproar.

Secondly, how could something simple like asking the ordered stuff to be placed on their table before they head home could be so hard. They knew it was blardey weekend and I intended to consume it DURING THE WEEKEND, yet i saw an empty table when I was ready to pick it up. Furious? yes. And I planned to pass my best bud her stuff by this afternoon. It's not me ALONE who's upset now. So much for defending their asses.

Thirdly, left my mobile in the office. pfft.

Fourthly,
Arsenal Losingggggg~!
The entire gunners, I am gonna be all fair and BLAME ALL THE DONKEYS IN THE GUNNERS JERSEYs, particularly the ugliest-faggot-donkeys sporting the no. 7 & 18 jersey.
This donkey is best sedated (or if you rather kill/mutate) and left on the operating table.
Gawd, I know I am always overly critical of my favourites but they are really at their worst.
OK.. Reyes/Cesc/Robin are not donkeys (contradict my first liner .. haa haa haa)...but the rest were. Fuck Rochemback for getting Cesc a yellow. For fucksake its blardey ELBOW lah sial...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

warggh i know its a bladi elbow by the fucker rochemback muka mcm david blaine aku rasa dia main bomoh sebab tu boro menang pastu arsenal (sans the trio you mentioned) main macam taik. lepas tu mangkuk yang rambut mcm carrot top tu pun perangai mcm sial. cesc tu aku suka sebab dia passionate bukan mcm setengah orang berlari lari anak tengah padang aku rasa kau dgn aku ganti dua ekor tu lagi bagus la. kitaorg pun tak mintak wages beribu mcm dorang.


/takes deep breath.

*this comment is brought to you after claiming that i can't be arsed to be emo.*


ok i go continue talk to u on yahoo, ja?


/muffled scream