Monday, June 20, 2005

Adoi Sakit.

I've got a bruised-blood-clot-ring-finger-injury-the-result-of-slamming-the-car-door-on-that-finger in short= Tangan aku tercepit sampai lebam dan darah beku.
I overestimated the dist of the door to the car and before i could release my hand.. WHAM!!!... sedap siod. Damn sedap sampai ini hari pon masih sakit.
Now it looks like i got a GIANT blue-black mole underneath my nails. Hmm.. KOOL?
Got chided frm Abah " Didnt i tell u countless times always place ur hand on the handle when u close the door..?". He says while attempting to massage the finger.. with me grimacing in pain.
Brother looks on sniggering away and mom just kept on asking "ok tak?... nak pergi doktor?".
So much for being reminded all my life to hold the handle... padan muker ko isz.. setep terror lagi lah.

Nothing much to blog abt... my life is such a Zzzzzzzz.

Kay, Do u think Cek Abe Bulu Snr kiter will REALLY go?...
I'm OK if he goes... cos I'm in love with Senderos now. <3 hehehehehe
And yes, as of now... i think RVP is STUPIDBODOHBANGANGTAKGUNAPUNYAJUNKTAN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*sniggers*
take care of ur fingers :) letak minyak urat heh

rock on singapore was boring lah, only electrico was nice.