Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Reason.

The reason:
1) I did'nt blog for a a few days, is because: I make a personal agreement with myself, if my beloved gunners win, i shall not gloat abt it. So.. we won :).. and i did'nt gloat abt it to anyone. Yeay!

2) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: Been busy, my whole greymatter is taken up by work and what-nots.

3) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I've got nothing to blog. hah!

4) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I went into hiding with Obi-wan. And converts him to Boyanese while in hiding, and now he's known as Obek Wan.

5) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I think I cracked my skull.. oh-oh.

6) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I was led to believe I was Darth Vader, and my mission is to 'clean' up an entire puff nation.

7) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I'm hatching up a plan to kidnap the Giraffe in SG Zoological Gardens, they are restored today :).

8) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I love Robert Pires, Cesc Fabregas and Philippe Senderos (???!!!)

9) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I was watching KAKA the keropok in action.

10) I did'nt blog for a few days, is because: I was pondering if Giraffe is HALAL. is it?

Pardon my terrible english, i cant make sense outta my 'grandmmar'.
Ppl, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurraaaah for Phillipe!!!!

Blue Beaver Loveeeeeee

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha..obek wan? v original! aku nak pinjam buat nick msn bleh? eh...giraffe halal ah...jgn luper baca basmalah tau! kau nak buat rendang giraffe ke sate giraffe?