Monday, May 09, 2005

Moved

My old blog was gobbled up.
So ppl, you need me?... You can find me here.

Yesterday was a blast.
Started out with early morning playing in the rain.
Got meself all drenched. My VANS gone squishy cos it got all waterlogged.
And my documents in my wallet got wet. The hp got itself received a gd bath.
Holding my specs in hand (Can't see, with it on, twa's pouring!)
I trudge in the rain, carefully avoiding the 'covered route'.... hee hee hee hee
Got home , with my bro exclaiming "ko pi masok swimming pool kaper?"

And later @ nite..
My 2 abg bulus scores laaaaaaaaaaah..and 1 adek bulu
All three... woohooo!. *does the jiggy ziggy*

Sat was gd company with gd food.
And a lil cat and mouse chase towards in the end..
pulsating week.. hurr hurr hurr.
Cant wait for this weekend ;)

No comments: