Friday, May 13, 2005

Emotions.

Was watching the Everton game, a 7-0 scoreline.
Happy @ the fact Pires scores, twice! Floodgate of brilliant goals for the past few days.
On a high of positive vibes but did i see Edu teared in his last match?
I felt sorry for that guy, he could be greedy for money and impatient for first team actions. BUT
Who would'nt want to leave if u have brilliant young prospects stealing ur thunder on weekly basis.
Hearing him boo-ed, and his gunners team-mates letting him take that penalty kick. (how sweet!)
And the endless farewell hugging, muttering THANK YOUS. ( i wish i was there!)
After all that travelling and training together... THAT IS SAD.. i suppose.
I was watching... filled with envy...becos he kena hug by almost every arsenal player ...hurr hurr hurr hurr...sorry eh terpesong sket...makes me miss my frens too ... UWWAAAAAH!

We just lost a player with deft skills. DAMN!

1 comment:

demerara said...

Edu seems to me too nice of a bloke to be playing elsewhere. I hope he opts to play abroad, not to another premiership club. Would really hate to see him play in another premiership club. I would definitely welcome a U-turn a la Vieira earlier this season.

Can you believe abang bulu is the third top scorer in the premiership? I love his rebound header vs Wright on Wednesday. There's something comical and exquisite about it.