Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dogville.

Yeah, i caught the show, that for soooooo long i wanted to watch.. For FREE @ Arts Central.
And every single week i will thinker whether to buy the expensive Dogville DVD.
It has nice packaging tho'. Should I?

Very2 stoned movie(play?) but highly engaging... or rather i force myself to be focused with it.
(For the sake of a certain Paul!! well, thats nt the WHOLE point really!)
The first hr was DRAGGY but it gets melodramatic towards the end.
Weird, disturbing and funny altogether. They had quite a few ultra cheesy lines.
Nisa and me were exchanging smses thruout the show... mostly to spot the cheesy lines.
One of my favourite:
Tom(PB): There's a lot of things goin in my mind.
Grace(NK):*looks sympathetic* OOOoooh, that must be tiring!
ahkahkahkahkaakhkah...
blood chilling revenge but with no BLOOD!!.. me like!!...

No comments: