Friday, October 24, 2008

LMAO

Several things that tickles me.
  • My brother: What my family and I still can't quite comprehend is how my quiet brother has grown up to be quite a joker. We don't know where he get his funny bones from but the queer bit abt it he only lets out this joker persona in immediate family company or some of our closer cousins.
  • Arseblogger: No doubt, I read his blog almost everyday, no neccesarily agreeing to everything BUT I like the way he delivers sad news in a crazy funny way.
  • Sheldon Mopes: I can watch this 3865825 times and still thinks it's funny.
  • Bujang Lapoks Classic: I think everyone else will agree with me, you can never go wrong with this one.
  • Sugar: When high on sugar, I do a giggle-a-minute. According to my friends
  • Pipi's mum: Her mom has got to be one of the humorous ladies I known.

No comments: