Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm not tagged but I wanna do it anyway. heh.

Got this from Tuty
List of 10 people:
1. Pipi
2. Yanni
3. Encik Bakri
4. Cesc
5. Kolo
6. SendyLove
7. Kay
8. Tuty
9. Dudu
10. Nor

I matched the numbers to my current favourite gunners that has numbers less than 10. While I slot in the missing numbers with my beautiful frens. So here goes:

Who is number 6 (SendyLove) having a relationship with? He is seeing someone, but I don't know who!

Number 9 is a? (Dudu) Male Croazilian Mat Rempit. Ahakz.

If number 7 (Kay) and number 10 (Nor) are together, is it a good thing? Cannot leh, Nor is married. And both are ladies.

How about number 8 (Tuty) and number 5 (Kolo)? Tuty is MARRIED! And I don't think Kolo is her type.

What is number 2 (Yanni) studying about? Bachelor of the Arts in Tai-taism.

Last time you had a chat with number 3 (Encik Bakri)? Never before...

What music band does number 8 (Tuty) like ? Avril Lavigne?..

Does number 1 (Pipi) have any siblings?Yes, 2 cutesy younger sisters.

I woo number 3? (Encik Bakri) maybeeeeee... but need to do something with the hair.

How about number 7 (Kay)? If there's a male carbon copy of her. Definitely. heh. My favourite Gooner leh.

Is number 4 (Cesc) single? No, he's not. He's dating Carla.

Surname of number 5 (Kolo)? Toure

Name of number 10 (Nor)? Norzamaria Zainal

An obsession of number 2 (Yanni). Hmm tough one. Issit LV or her current obsession: Ryan Reynolds.

Does number 5 (Kolo) and number 9 (Dudu) get along very well? I hope they do.

Where is number 2 studying at (Yanni)? Surrey Rd University

Say something about number 1 (Pipi). She is my bestest still. *beams*

Have I tried developing feelings for number 8 (Tuty)? She is Tuty, ya'know. Hard not to love her.

Where does number 9 (Dudu) live? I wish I knew, so I could send no.7 to stalk him, and retrieve information on no. 4

Who’s number 4’s (Cesc) idol? Pep Guardiola. woots! Cesc would have been proud of me.

Are number 5 (Kolo) and number 1 (Pipi) best friends? Stop it siak. Why you keep pairing Kolo up?.. he's married.

Does number 7 (Kay) like number 2 (Yanni)? I think they are aware of each other's existence., but liking each other...hmm beats me.

How did I get to know number 2 (Yanni) ? She's the girl I chatted with in Animation class back in Poly.

Does number 1 (Pipi) have any pets? Erm... don't think so.

Is number 6 (SendyLove) the sexiest person on earth? Course he is! He plays for the Gunners, speaks 5 languages, reads Khaled Khoseini, Paulo Coelho...

Last but not least, packaging sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was a bloke, I'd date you weih! hahaha

Hi Yanni. hehe :P

Ohhhh I love Eddy Blinky Croazillian <333

And SendyLove looked quite hot last night *fans self*

Anonymous said...

hi Kay!
hmm...i like readin ur blog. does dat count?
heh

my current obsession , Ryan Reynolds definitely!

Anonymous said...

Heheh can count la kot? :D

*is shy now*

iSz, packaging whatt?

iSz said...

Design Boxes lah wey! Mind numbing!