Friday, August 03, 2007

Gear Shifting.

I do say the most ridiculous things to my dad. Only this morning...

Dad: We should have bought an auto car, there's traffic jam everywhere nowadays.
Me: BUT Manual car good what?
Dad: BUT it's tiring.
Me: BUT that's what make you a decent football player, you know. You have to utilised both feet, that's almost like a both footed player like Hleb. And there's the gear shifting and controlling the steering wheel, useful to 'grab' your opponents. And you still have to be alert looking for space. All that hand-eye-leg coordination...Waaaah.. That's like Fabregas. That means if I were to play football... I would be SOMETHING LIKE CESC eh.
Dad: No. You are more like Senderos. Occasionally clumsy.
Me: *ignoring last statement* Than those who drives an auto plays like Robin. One Leg kicking. Eh! But he scores a stunning goal with his useless feet! I think my theory got loophole.
Reaches office
Dad: Quit Dreaming! Off you go... *Smirks* *chuckles*

Disclaimer: This entry is not about taking a swipe at auto drivers. Cos I'm sure as hell that the lads plying their trade in the EPL are driving auto cars. And Cesc got his driving licence after he broke into the Arsenal first team. So my theory of gear shifters are better footballers are utter bollocks.

p/s: I can't seem to talk about anything else.

No comments: