Wednesday, July 04, 2007

You know...

you are not getting any younger when a player same age as you, are peaking.
Before you know it, he is already at his peak. And you witnessing their decline?
That is if you still remain a football fan in ten years time.

*gulps

And Cesc is 20 already! It seems like yesterday, I was busy squeeing away that 17 year old with a mullet haircut in the Charity Shield game.

Argh! And I am nowhere near any GREATness.
Loser sia.

Sorry, PMS lah dok.

I've watched various youtubes of Dudu (chey! Dah mesra nampak?) He reminds me a LOT of Pires. Pires with that run into the box and that first time shots. Uncanny. Kalau boleh jadi 3/4 of Pires's talent. Dah OK lah tu eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was stunned to come back home and see we've signed a striker. Totally unexpected.

Despite my love-hate relationship with Thierry, my heart died a little each time I see kids wearing his name across the Barcelona striped top. It's just so wrong :(