Monday, July 09, 2007

Pulau Rawa

Some overdue pics, from my Rawa Island trip. I only have underwater pics with me, to see how beautiful the island is, kindly google the island, I think there are more pics online that justify the beauty of this island. Enjoyss!

Me! Me!! *bloop blooop bloop, kentot dlm air*


Mr and Mrs Ismail, looking at fishes. *bad framing, ahkahakhak.. I was wearing goggles only lah, dah out of breath.*



Fishy! Fishy! Fishy!. There are more vicious ones that actually bit my father.


Weee! My beaver cousin going down the slide. *bad framing AGAIN. hakhakha. try treading in the water and juggle a camera while at it*
Banyak alasan ah Isz.

I love the slide. Even if I have to climb up an ultra slippery ladder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! macam dalam post card sey!! best nya! it looks sunny and happy! ok ok nanti aku pi rawa island jugak ok!

Anonymous said...

hey...where is this rawa island?