Thursday, July 12, 2007

HP OOTP

As the other HP movies, there are some fantastic stuffs and gripe about the latest movie but all are well, this one is far from disappointing but not enough to be warranted my favourite HP movie, to dat, I yet to have one actually.
There are some scenes and components which are not included, and these are the scenes which I looked forward to when I was reading the book. More on that later, when more ppl have watched the movie.

I preferred the movie to the book. Considering, HP OOTP is my least favourite book in the series. It's quite engaging as to how the film was executed.

OK guys, please watch.
And for those, who still haven't catch TRANSFORMERS yet. Please do so.

Awright, for now, I got itchy butt, I want to read HP TDH soon! *TAK SABAR*

No comments: