Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome Le Beast.

The problem that lies to their defeat could largely due to Jerzy Dudek. (maybe)
Don't get me wrong, I love it when my Gunners are winning but I shall not get carried away.
It's as if Papa Rafa has given us a present to unwrapped by keeping Jerzy in between the posts.

The Beast scored 4 goals. I still cannot believe this. The player who did nothing. And I really mean nothing in the match last weekend. The fact that he put more than 1 in and even missed a penalty still baffle me.

I haven't seen the match yet.

Attended a wedding over the weekend and got invited to a handful of weddings/engagements this year. 2007 seems to be the year to get hitched y'all.
I met my long lost best friend in primary school at the wedding. heh.
We went to different schools after PSLE and po0f.
We exchange the usual how-are-yous and what-are-doing-now?.
And a series of giggles admist the Oh-it's-been-so-long.
Loads of familiar faces. :)

No comments: