Friday, January 05, 2007

post sickness.

Still have that awful medicinal after taste.
I declare myself fully recovered of the fever and my body temp. is back to normal, it better be cos I downed more tablets in a span of 3 days than what I would normally consume in a YEAR!
Will return to normal dandy self once this after taste clears up.

Can't taste properly.
Can't smell.
Can't hear.

eventho' on MC

Sucks.

Looks like I will be watching the Liverpool clash alone, with the bro on duty.
We'll be w/o Cesc and Robin which is totally a waste. Especially Robin, he has been the liveliest gunner this past few weeks.
There goes my Hleb-Cesc-Rosa dosage for the weekend.

I'm still nursing a bad cough tho' the dry type that goes 'kong kong kong' with some sort of reverb as company. Mcm bunyi guitar riffs, tak bedek.

No comments: