Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gaaaaah!

Everyone seems to have plans to watch today's Singapore vs Thailand game.
Kakak Yanni had asked me if I wanted to go. I had to decline her offer.
Albeit the idea of cheering (iye ker?) in unison with thousands others for the country seems fun but I can't even name our first 11.
Hah! What a shame! Can you?...I wouldn't want to scream profanities at the wrong person.

Nevertheless, Good Luck Singapore! I think you guys need it. Seeing the amount of miskicks per match. Surprise me with a win aye. Ya lah, I support you guys from the idiot box.

I will save my pre match stress for Arsenal vs Totnumb that is tomorrow morning.
This one, needs a LOT of worrying. Our injury list is waarrrrrgggggghhhhh!! And Baby Arsenal needs my support. :\

/edit
GO SINGAPORE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kesian baby Arsenal kau..
eh..yanni pi eh?

iSz said...

Tak. Dier tak pi.. psl dier cakap TAKDE KAWAN.. which is ironic ah.. seated close together with thousands and thousands of Singaporeans, you bound to meet SOMEone you know kan. ahkahkahka.

Oh my Baby Arsenal. Let me get this straight, I'm not calling Arsenal with that endearment 'baby'lah but because JUST NOW we are playing with a young squad (second stringers).

We survived tho' after all the hullabaloo. We are through to the FINALS for Carling Cup, after beating Totnumb HotSpuds 3-1. \:D/

The young ones prevailed. Cept for Theo. :\

Justice Done for BOTH matches.