Monday, December 05, 2005

Milo, Kaya Toast and Nestum

I just neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to blog.
wokayy, i had a great time with 4/7 of the small peeps last Sat.
The trial and error bus rides and we didnt get LOST! yeay! (our small peep bus guide gone off to catch AeonFlux with her bf) and great dinner afterwards.
And that endless laffing and splurging @ HMV.
I miss FY days.
I been drinking LOADS of Nestum + Milo as my breakie, to reminisce the oh-so-distant memory of FY days preparing our staple drink in the school pantry every morning.
I also miss that mandatory FJ kaya toast with Season's Ice Lemon Tea walking up the lab.
How wonderful life is then.

OK lah, I'm stucked in this effed up place, that's why I'm dreaming away.

I just finished reading The Boy Who Kicked Pigs by Tom Baker.
I felt a tad uneasiness while reading that book with its grotesque depiction.
Altho' I sooo badly wanna be the main character now. I guess, there's a ROBERT in everyone of us ( no. it's nt Robert Pires)

To keep my spirits up:
I have a COLLECTER'S EDITION OF VISIONNARIES VCDs. :)))))))))

I had a bad sat nite tho'.
Arsenal lose to Bolton. :/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aeon fluz was this close to being a B grade movie. it was threadin on thin ice...its sci fi..i hate it..juz because of charlize theron. even the bf think its boring. halfway thru, we contemplate gettin out of the theatre.

Anonymous said...

urgh...arsenal lost? aisyah blom nak pakai baju tuh lagi...bukan sbb arsenal kalah tau..tapi sbb besar sket lahh..hehe