Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The tribe has spoken.

I can see it coming, so see it coming.
It's nt my WANT to be overly loyal/hardworking one but deadlines are set to be met.
Even if it's ridiculously set.
What can I do?
Are my pleas heard? Only to be told, to bear with it.
Till all is set.
How can it be set, when new deadlines sprouts out like wild mushrooms?
And that endless backing up/support.

"How long is it still gonna be like this??" she asked.
She never questioned me before.
Until yesterday.
Yeah. This is what coming.
It never came across to me, if there is anything lacking.
I think I talk to them regularly, about a lot of things under the sun.
LOVE.
We have loads between us. We share every single day.
Every morning, every night.
Just that, it would be nice if they can have dinner with me more often. :/

I told my best bud, I needed help.
I hope she's willing.
Cos I need to get my act right. This time round.

No comments: