Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cesspit.

I know, in recent months.
My entries has mostly been my whines and frustration abt some stuffs.
I wish I could write something that is worth, looking back.. to read.
Nt something that will remind me of my downfall.

I can't help it.
Someone seems to release the floodgate of misfortune on me.

I'm hit by new wave of disappointments, time and again.
As if a the monsoon is nearby, I'm more frequently hit nowadays.

Yes, yes... One should nt dwell on the misfortunes and start working your ass off to a brand new start.
BUT.
What if, that one thing you draw on for strength, that hunger to succeed for.
What's little left of a wrecked ship.
Slips away too.

I think I lost hope, of whatever is left of me.
I tripped but I did not fall, I just suspend in mid air.

*chuckles*
AW says, we dig in deeper and we prevail.
Problem is, I ran out of space to dig from.

My enthusiasm waver and my self doubt seems to grow with abundant of fertilizer.

No comments: