Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's gonna be a blue day....

wey, I haven't switch allegiance yet.
I still love my redcurrant boys very much. Thank you.

They LOST everywhere...else.
League Cup.
Champions League.
But not the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.
They can have the title this year, I think they will unless Lampy, Makalele, Essien and Terry suffers season long injury. *In my dreams..*
And I lost all kind of optimisim/dillusionment to still believe we can catch up.
Just let us keep the record for a year more.

Pretty much contented with us winning games convincingly nowadays.

*wonder aloud*
How the hell my parents keep their jobs for years and still remain sane after all these years?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're driven, ultimately, because of their children, i guess :) And perhaps their generation are just much more patient people. *shrug*

Anonymous said...

:D

I is so hepi ooo :D

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya!

btw, i’ve moved to http://x.tutyfruitty.com.

=)

Anonymous said...

yah..btol ckp nisa...more patient and wif children, you juz sort of stick wif the same job even though it sux. heh