Monday, November 10, 2008

When Arsenal is very much part of your family...

I was having a late lunch with a colleague when I received a call from my brother,

Bro: Hey, you had lunch?
Me: Yeap, I'm actually eating now. Catch you in 15 mins. Is there anything important?..
Bro: *chuckles* I've got something funny to tell you.

15 mins later

Me: Hello, what is it you want to tell me?
Bro: I was sweeping the floor while singing the Adebayor song (He is clearly in a state of euphoria over the win but Ade does not even feature over the weekend) than Nyaii (my grandma) says " Sudah lah Ahmad, asyik nyanyi lagu Adebayor aje. Dah lah hitam kilat, rambot panjang tocang-tocang..."....Aku terperanjat sey Nyaii kenal Adebayor... hahahah aku ckp "Rambot dia mana tocang2..??"...Nyaii jawab "Ah, sekarang dia dah potong rambot dulu rambot dia tocang2 lepas tu dia ikat"..... tak leh angkat sey, Nyaii pon kenal Adebayor rupernyer!
Me: Lol!

It must have been the ritual weekend nights when she join us for a dose of football, I think grandma prefers footie to any english movies we always watch as it is much easier for her to comprehend.

I think my grandma rocks. heh.

No comments: