Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Water vapour formed in my tumbler.

It's hard to be truly truly happy for our new captain. As much as I am loving/glad/estactic over the new captain, I can't help feeling sorry for him. Being thrown in into the deep and expected to steer a shambling ship out of troubled waters. And he's only 21. Not that I think he can't do it, in fact I think he will rise for the challenge. We all know he's a capable and intelligent boy and he loves Arsenal (a proper gooner) but I can't help thinking that he's new role will stretch him like an overused handiplast. And we know what happened to handiplast that lost their adhesives, alas! all know how tough he is! So I wish him all the best, I can't wait to cheer them on to ride out this turbulent times.

And to YOU too. I know how things are kinda taking it's toll on you. Hang in there, babe! I go by the cliched "what can't kill us, can only make us stronger!". You are a gem, even if not everyone realise it as yet!

Quote of the day (even though it's sad): Off-form is infectious at Arsenal :(

No comments: