Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My wishlist.

In recent years, I have mellowed down my sheer shamelessness by stop publicizing my birthday as much as I usually do. I normally requests specific present from my closest friends and that's that. I prefer it that way, as I get what I want/need.

Anyway, in light of current gloomy mode and a more challenging birthday coming ahead.
I present you my wishlist:

  1. I need a new watch. Yes, I need a new brown leather watch, to stop me from borrowing my bro's. I don't mind an IWC, really!
  2. Strange Days on Planet Earth DVD
  3. A new wallet cos someone says that it looks like a Nasi Lemak wrapper, anyway that someone will most probably be getting me a new one.
  4. Boots. I need proper cool boots.
  5. A new pair of Birks.
  6. Chuck Taylors, black ones please!
  7. A really good book (Sorry! Too many titles to list)
  8. A new copy of 'Fever Pitch'. Lost mine!
  9. LOTR DVDs cos I loaned my old ones to an ex colleague and I've never see them again!
  10. A new pair of speckies.

Here's hoping that I save enough moolahs to get most things listed before my next birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely get you a copy of Fever Pitch!

x