Thursday, August 21, 2008

20-08-2008

Heh, nice number eh?

Had cake for breakfast yesterday, no thanks to that someone who shouted "It's Ismiati's Birthday today!"... tsk tsk tsk... i was trying to stay incognito ya'll.

Anyway, I had a pleasant birthday lunch with my colleagues. The sweetest bunch of folks I've met. I stuffed myself silly and to top it all up, I even had 2 ice cream sundaes to finish!

My birthday dinner was with Kakak Yanni, she make me choose my present (which I heart very much!*sniffs it* THANKS!*hugs*) and gave me a treat at ayam Ojolali. Hah simple affair kan... we wanted to have black pepper stingray at Fish & Co. but it's sold out and I don't want anything else on the menu.

I decided to skip the dessert/cake part of the dinner cos I had too much of them during lunch and I rather we wait for Azmi as well and go crazy with the goodies. HAKHAKHAKHA

I dragged Kakak Yanni to Mustafa to meet up with my parents and we all head home. Yeay! Will be having birthday treat with my family on friday instead, to celebrate the Dad's.

To all the birthday wishes : Thank you so much! I appreciate it. My birthday may be over but presents receiving is still not over yet, so keep them coming in... hahaha.. shameless, I know!

No comments: