Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Found my 'Pete'

Been meaning to blog this down but never got around to find the para.

For Kay:

'You must meet my friend,' I am always being told. ' He's a big Arsenal fan.' And I meet the friend, and it turns out that, at best he looks up the Arsenal score in the paper on Sunday morning or, worst, he is unable to name a single player since Denis Compton. None of this blind dates ever worked; I was too demanding, and my partners simply weren't interested in commitment.

So I wasn't really expecting very much when I was introduced to Pete in the Seven Sisters Road before the Stoke game; but it was a perfect, life-changing match.
He was (and still is) as stupid as I am about it all - he has the same ludicrous memory, the same propensity to allow his life to be dominated for nine months of the year by fixture lists and TV schedules. He is gripped by the same stomach-fizzing fear before big games, and the same dreadful glooms after bad defeats. Interestingly, I think he has the same tendency to let his life drift along a little, like me, he has allowed Arsenal to fill in gaps that should have been occupied by something else, but then we all do that. - Fever Pitch, Nick Hornby

List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Breaking Free - High School Musical
2. Zephyr Song - RHCP
3. Kenangan Terindah - Samsons
4. Hapus Aku - Nidji
5. Menyerah -Bjah
6. Permaisuri - Data (AHAHAHAHAH!)
7. All good things - Nelly Furtado

Tag: me, me, me, me, me, me, me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! <3333333

P/S: I love High School Musical. Giler happy aku tengok. Why can't my school be like that?

iSz said...

Me too man! Kalau dapat classmate mcm TROY. Lagi best! hakhakhakhak