Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blowing bubbles.

Am waiting for the 3.15am 21st Feb with much bated breath. I'm brimming with PMS.
I don't expect a win.
In fact, I don't want a win.
I don't want the GalacaTIKOS to put up a revenge-on-the-way act on the return.
A draw would suffice, with a dismal display from my side but I WANT TO SEE GOALS!
hell yeah! goals!! lots of them (2-2, perhaps?)...
Brilliance from RVP or (insert any other name but not Le Capitan).
I want the GalacaTIKOS to be buoyed with a huge sense of complacent... on the return.
I want them to feel they can beat the Gunners without even trying.

I expect Gunners to rise and shine in highbury.
Teams that play in their homeground on a 2nd leg (provided we don't lose 3-0 onwards in the first leg!) always looks good enuff to turn the table.

And then we beat them in highbury.
I want Reyes, RVP and Cesc run amok in Real's defence.
Catch them off guard.
I want that ScumBeck to look confuse.
I want that certain Robinho who snub us to feel sorry for snubbing us.

Beat them to heaps.
I want THAT.

I want them to cry.... muahakhakhakakahak..

Oh well, I can only HOPE we get something out of it and HOPE much harder for Monsieur Wenger to read this. heh.

Villareal vs. Rangers
Juventus vs. Werder Bremen

AC Milan vs Bayern Munich @@!
Chelsea vs Barca @@!!

Mcm kurang seimbang kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

No comments: