Friday, January 27, 2006

Questions to answer.

Kudos to this Joel for penning hit the nail analysis. I couldnt AGREE MORE!

I was surprised by how emotionlessly I watched the game. It was clear 10 minutes into the game that some old Arsenal errors were going to come up and that Wenger would not react to it. It was prepared for the same old frustration, so I switched off my emotions.' (Whoa, spot on. I'm getting good at this!)

I am not a fan of Mourinho or Ferguson, but when I watch Arsenal sometimes and see Henry, Píres and Campbell pottering around on the pitch for 45 minutes as if they aren't bothered, I really wish they would be heading to Ferguson's or Mourinho's dressing room instead of Wenger's at half time to get a good talking to. ( I think Pires's long Severus-Snape like locks would do some good with the 'hairdryer treatment)

Fabregas is a junior player at Arsenal who cannot shout at Henry or anyone else when they do something wrong on the pitch. He desperately wants to but he can't yet. So he takes his frustration out on the opposition, this is not the first time he has got in a fight with the opposition. It was only a matter of time before he got sent off when Arsenal are losing. It happened at Everton because his team mates frustrated him. (Poor Adek Cesc kaaaan!)

Píres, Campbell and Henry wouldn't run as much Fabregas and Reyes do. Freddie started running and working but his skill is not back yet. Reyes, Fabregas Flamini, Lauren, Sanderos, etc. have to run and fight every ball in order to get a game the next time. It is frustrating to them because Píres, Campbell, Henry don't have to work to get a game.

Henry would do well to look at Reyes, Rooney and Ronaldinho. They all work very hard. Man Utd won at Liverpool without a midfield or a decent defence. The reason why is because they play 5-5-3. Doesn't add up? Well that's because Rooney plays in defence, in midfield and in attack at the same time. Reyes tries the same for Arsenal. Ronaldinho does the same for Barcelona. These players are worth £30million every day. Henry is worth something once a month – it's not good enough! (Precisely!)

I had a loong chat with my bestie yesterday,
I was torn.. but she set the record straight and I have to live with the fact.
Many thanks to her for listening to me and giving me a solution, eventho' she's just back from work and all.
I know I can always depend on her.

No comments: