Saturday, January 21, 2006

Harapan setinggi gunung...hancur lebur menjadi debu.

Adek Cesc got sent off.
We Lost for the _ timeS.
Thank you SendyLove, for being patrick.
I'm skeptical if we EVER see Champions League next year.
I don't blame them really, we were pretty stretched back there but its the BACK THERE...NOT THE FRONTLINE.

//Happy thoughts//

Fellow Gooner @ work left the hellhole last week. His last words to me:

I know, you are watching the match whenever Arsenal plays.
I know, you will jump for joy whenever Pires scores.
I know, you will double jump for joy whenever Cesc Fabregas scores.

//Blog worthy//

Caught Memoirs of Geisha yesterday, it was pretty good.
I find the movie emotionally draining, the same way I felt when I finished reading kite runner.
( Hey, Az thanks for the treat!)

Green Street Hooligans (Football Hooligans)
it's greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
I learnt something from that movie:
PMS - Pre Match Syndrome / Post Match Syndrome.
That 'Pete' bloke looks like a cross between SendyLove and Heath Ledger. Yummeh!
Quite an eye opener, really!

Pete Dunham: You stand... your ground!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loike the title...BDB rules!

Anonymous said...

eh...tuh lah...si arsenal kalah dgn everton......my father-in-law was watching it.