Monday, July 28, 2008

When the day comes

for Cesc to leave Arsenal. Let him leave in a respectable fashion.

Pls do not be another cunt like Hleb is right now.

I liked him when the chips are down, when ppl were questioning his stature, his contribution, his reluctance to shoot or his erratic form. And he turned out to be a grade 1 cunt. sheesh!

I was watching the ADIDAS advert when Mourinho mentioned towards end of the commercial, "If anyone in the game...dream to be a top player, but I think it's more important to be a top man"... How I wish I could send that video to Hleb with the neccessary keywords magnified.

Anyway,
I can't wait for the new season, nevermind that our current squad may be as thin and waif as kleenex tissue paper. Play with your hearts, boys. Rest assured, it will be much appreciated...

I don't want a MAJOR signings, I want more of Sagna(s) and Eduardo(s). Dream signings. Less noise, big impact.

For the longest time, I've missed Pires. I still think Arsenal lacked that unassuming (in a good way) persona when Pires left. I hope the new signings filled us in on where we lacked. And more rebound goals ala Pires pls! Thanksverymuch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol omg I was watching some old footage of Pires and I forgot how much I loved the way he would blast the ball in the net even though someone else has scored prior to that. It's like screw it I am going to hit the rebound anyway just to make sure.

Lovelovelove it!