Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Missed but not always.

Mad Jens and Flamster had officially left the club.

It is a sad sad thing that Flamster has left us, as I felt he still has what it takes to improve himself further with Cesc alongside for the next 2 years or so. What a vast improvement he has been and I seriously think that his firm friendship with Cesc has helped to discover his best along the way.

I am not going to bemoan so much of his departure, cos a season ago, I wouldn't have cared if he had left. In fact, I find myself questioning what did Arsene Wenger see in this 'head'less workhorse. And with full of shame I have to admit that during the not so distant season ago, I actually thought that Flamster is one of our non-improving players. But, he did give his all this season. :)
How I wished he hadn't play up the contract stalling too much.

I wish the man all the best, except when he meet us again.
I secretly hope he turns into a bench warmer when he goes to AC. heh. Just so he could MISS being a gunner.

As for Jens, I think football has that extra bit of unnerving factor when he is around. I will always remember the number of goals he conceded due to toe stamping incidents before the corner kick, the top draw saves, the brilliant penalty save against Villareal that brought us to the final. Although, not the final lah, but that will define Jens. Cos he's so mad, you don't know what u might get! And of course, who can forget our no.1 during the unbeaten run.

As for my belarrusian fox (NOT!). The silence is deafening.

Expect 638465936x link news to Arsenal.

No comments: