Tuesday, October 02, 2007

*Sniffles*

I wrote a longish rant/entry about career ending tackles and conscience(less) players only to delete it when I should have 'cut' it elsewhere. Anyway, Le Prof said something about it and I'm pretty glad he did. I wish the FA do something about it. Oh hell I know, this would lead to more biased dubious refereeing decisions. So the onus is on the players themselves to have enough conscience not to end another professional's career. And my arsenal players are not spared too. I very well know that RVP has that streak of petulance dangerous kick now and then.

But to see Hleb getting caught like that. :(

Stoopid ShiteHub after the increment for their sports package are not airing Arsenal vs Steaua Bucharest. *pfft* BOO!

-End of football related stuffs-

Toots and Yanni, that Friday night was a blast! I <3 u guys!

Toots, thanks for the belated bday gift. hahaha. I'm loving it. ;)

No comments: