Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday is here.

This is going to be one gloomy monday.

Lacked of Sleep.

We were sorta shitty this morning. A bit better than we were against Villa.
I think our team formation is in the shambles. Maybe Gallas is unhappy to be given the role of leftback, hence Justin has to take that place, I'm sure having Hoyte-Toure-Djorou-Gallas formation in the backline is FAR more logical formation. I've seen how Chelsea put Essien as centreback, Essien a brilliant player he is, seems to be the cause of the defence caught out. The same can be said of Gilberto, fantastic as that invisible wall and breaking opponents play alongside Cesc BUT horrendous as centreback. Silly fouls and most of the time missed his tackles. Let's not get to his woeful distribution. I think Gilbs tends to be more of a kanchiong spider ah, not good. Pening kepala beb.

If Arsene thinks Bappy is his 'super super class' signing and worth 8 or 12 mil pounds, he's better off with Nor Alam Shah, who be more more than happy playing for 2,000 pounds a week and maybe could even be prised away for FREE. *Le Sigh*

I like Diaby tho' he's like Maradona with long legs. He showed he has tenacity to go with that gangly frame, it was a more balanced outing, him partnering Cesc cos Denilson seems to be a too similar player to Cesc. Cesc and Diaby compliments each other styles.

Hleb is on a decline. -_-

Oh.. I love the arsenal. Only them can give me this headache.

300 was fab. loads of slaughtering and blood. Not that I like them but there's too much of it and you can't help but to keep on watching so as to not miss anything. More can be done to the movie pacing and switching of scene would have added more depth to the movie.

HAIH ngantok.

1 comment:

demerara said...

Agree with what you said. I think it just shows that Gallas does NOT want to play at left back. Teruk sangat ke main left back? Dari left back in the dressing room (ha ha ha so fani)

Thank heavens for international breaks eh?

Man, I never thought I would miss Robin and (old) Thierry this much.