Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Post Painted Veil.

I love THE PAINTED VEIL.
Thanks Nisa for the heads up! I prolly caught the last of the very last screening for it. Maybe it was summoned back, but BOY! it was worth it :))!

At first, I wanted to watch cos Ed is in it.
I read the book. And I love the story and his character to bits!
I saw the trailer, what a breathtaking cinematography, brilliant acting and LURVVVEE Ed's hair. heeeeee!

Anyway, for those who are curious:

The Painted Veil is one of the best films we've seen about what it really means to be married.
It's rare to see a film that champions patience, endurance, understanding, caring and maturity like this. - FIRST

Not that it only applies in marriage, it applies to human relations too.

Of course, easier said than done but we are all working towards that, aren't we?

OK, let's move on. You wouldn't want a gooey mess me.

We drew with Boro, I never got around to watch the game cos the hotel we are staying at don't have cable and it's prolly too late to be out and about.
The bro was kind enough to give me updates, it doesn't sound that gd tho'.

I should be happy that we managed to avoid defeat albeit losing Senderos to a red card is costly.
Considering the number of games we played and the intensity of each game in recent weeks. It's only NORMAL for us to take a slight dipped in form.

Singapore won the ASEAN Cup again.
Job well done, for not giving up even on hostile atmosphere. I think they deserve it.
It's refreshing to see the national team maturing and improving as the competition progresses on. Congratulations LIONS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Might watch that film now :D

Re: the match. I got updates when I arrived. Abang aku cakap tak patut red card. Saw a bit of the highlights tadi and will the strikers STOP FREAKIN DANCING ALREADY!

Congrats to Singapore on the cup! At least we Malaysians lost to the eventual winners, if that's any consolation... ;)

iSz said...

ahkhkahkah yah.. I saw the highlights, it was barely a whisker and Yakult is down. It's nauseating watching Henry and Ade celebrating like that. WE've ONLY DREW level, we should have got on with the game rather than gyrating like that. sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Itula pasal. Kalau menari macarena pun aku lagi suka kot but the point of the matter is we were chasing the game, let's not turn the pitch into zouk boleh tak?

<333 TEAMSENDEROS. Apparently he was the most OK defender in that game before getting the card. I lav lav lav him even more when he didn't even flinch when Gary was stitching his forehead masa lawan Spurs tu hari. Proper hardman, yo <3