Friday, December 01, 2006

eat snake.

This is a rare moment. I am currently slacking away till 6pm like nobody business. ahakahkhaka. I've not done anything today, procrastinating at it's best. My mind obviously on a weekend mode already and I am so looking forward to the weekend (like always!) because I got quite a few things lined up.

Am gonna meet Jane later, after 1 (2?) years of not seeing each other. Ahkahkahka. We missed the yearly meet up/book binge/food binge. Makes me worried a lil bit. What if we have nothing in common to talk about?. haha. I spent my 2 good years going for movies every tueday with Jane. I wonder if she is still sadistic...hmmm...

The Penyus also contemplating to meet me later today.

I love the new VANS cos its giving my feet a firm hug. I still miss my OLD one cos its easier to slip in but the new one smells better! Oooh I love the smell of new leather. *sniffs* ahakhakak.

I still have good 20 mins to go... what should I do?...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's meet up. i'm on leave on 7, 15, 19,20 & 21. but 21 i might have plans already. i miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

oei...so im now also a penyu eh????