Friday, November 17, 2006

Nasib mcm kentang.

The brother showed his disappointment by keeping really quiet and giving me a long sigh.
I rather have the tongue lashing, cos the guilty conscience is maddening.
Knowing that he bought me the phone for my birthday, from his measly army pay and coming from him who hardly spends on himself is enough to make fill me with guilt.

I can see a barrage of 'I told you so's coming up but do cut me some slack, I don't need that.
I've learnt my lesson the last time and I always keep my phone it with me. Always. It's not like I leave it around.

But but but... life has to go on. Time to revive my scratchy yucky dusty motorola again.
Yang peliknya, Motorola nie berzaman-zaman aku pakai. Tak HILANG-HILANG, chet! bukan aku nak benda nie hilang ah BUT asal eh? Mungkin burok sangat, perampok nampak pon geli.

Apanyer nasib sey, kasot pecah, handphone ilang, bnyk keje, kena marah... haizzzz...

No comments: