Thursday, September 21, 2006

on snooze

Left work @ 11pm yesterday and now I'm back here since 4.30am.

-_-

Rushing... rushing.. and more rushing, yesterday was, I believe a perfect epitomy of "whatever can go wrong will go wrong". As if it wasn't bad enough some printers are acting up on the eleventh hour, my PC needs a good 20 mins with each page before it send out my huge ass file to the printer. And more cutting and mounting to do. And waiting for that 10 pages to print. And with a queue of ppl looking for me, which made my exasperated colleague telling all those who were looking for me, to NOT look for me, as I was running all over the place, with cold sweats.

I hate the sudden frenzy of having to be at 10 places at the same time.
Maybe I should make ppl call me by my full name. That way since its mouthful maybe it will deter them from calling me out my name outta convenience. Kadang2 bukan aku nyer pasal, aku jugaaaaaak yg diorang carik.

And rushing for 5.00am dateline as I die die must send out my mockup by then.

I hope today will be a better day.
It better be.

For now, I need a short nap.

No comments: